Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just returned from taking Sophi on a girls weekend. We went through "Passport to Purity". Poor girl, she so dreaded it, although in the end (after some hair, nails, and shopping), she did return home smiling.
Oh, how I wish my parents would of gone through this with me. I can only imagine how "unfun" it would be, make you squirm kinda stuff, but how worth it.
Crazy, scary years ahead. I feel so unready and inadequate, and just not up to it. But, nonetheless, it's here. Boys, junior high... need I say more. How did this happen? She was just a wee baby screaming all hours of the night, did I mention ALL hours?
She's still strong willed, but Oh, how I'm trusting the Lord to bend that for her good and His glory. All I can do is lead her to Him and stay on my knees. And just think, there are 3 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you both had a great weekend!! What a special time that she will never forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to have such a special weekend. Praying for the upcoming years; for God to lead and give wisdom. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete